10 Months, Three Hours Training Sessions With Practical Film Making.
AIFT Offers 10 Months Film Making Course That Makes You A True Industry Professional And A Confident Film Director
- Film Language And It’s Grammar
- The Film Director’s Role
- Staging, Blocking And Shooting Techniques
- Practical Exposure To All Aspects Of Filmmaking: Screenplay Writing, Cinematography, Editing, Sound Design, Production Etc
- Creative Collaboration: Handling Actors, The Crew And Other Unit Members
- Production And Marketing Management Of Films And Television Shows
- Film Appreciation And Analysis
- Film Genres
- History Of Cinema
- Every Student Will Conceive, Produce, Direct And Edit Seven Short Projects Using Digital Filmmaking Technology
- Collaborating With Other Students Through Rotating Crew Positions Will Be A Central Focus Of All Work
- Students Will Direct A Variety Of Specific Assignments And Solve A Broad Spectrum Of Technical, Aesthetic And Logistical Problems
- Lectures And Screenings Will Be An Important Component Of The Class
- All Students' Work Will Be Screened And Discussed In The Class
You will be confident enough to take up responsibilities for independently Directing Feature Length Fiction Films, Short Fiction Films and Television Shows, after completing the course. Our packaged training makes you a valuable asset in any production house and a Complete Film Maker.
Entrance to the course is open for applicants aged 18 and above with 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation or its equivalent qualifications will be considered based on the performance in the audition. The applicants may be invited to attend and participate in a one day group workshop session.